Prenatal, Postnatal & Labor Stim Massage
Prenatal Massage is safe all throughout your pregnancy. In fact it is one of the BEST things that you can do for you and your Baby! Many Moms around the world benefit from Massage Therapy before, during and after their pregnancy.
Massaged women“reported fewer obstetric and postpartum complications, reduced prematurity rates, shorter and less painful labors and fewer days in hospital after labor and delivery”
The benefits of Prenatal Massage are profound to say the least. By decreasing the stress hormones and increasing the relaxation hormones, our bodies ability to heal and function optimally is uninhibited. A few of the results are:
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation.
- Reduces musculoskeletal pain and strain that occurs during pregnancy.
- Aids in the reduction of edema and increases blood and lymph circulation.
- Helps develop body awareness and flexibility necessary for active birthing.
- Promotes regular blood flow to the uterus
Prevention is the key and the door that it unlocks is one of healthy living without the host of problems that stress brings. It is never to early or late in your pregnancy to start experiencing the benefits of Prenatal Massage Therapy.